This eco-friendly backpack from Eco Chic is made from 100% recycled plastic. Each one is produced from 4 recycled plastic bottles which actively reduces landfill.
Lightweight, spacious, waterproof, and durable, this stylish bag includes two adjustable padded shoulder straps for your comfort, as well as a front pocket and netted side pockets on either side – ideal for carrying all your daily essentials such as your books, gym kit or shopping.
The bag’s design features a pattern of colourful butterflies printed on a fuchsia background.
It’s perfect to take with you as an emergency bag at the airport to avoid excess baggage charges, or to carry your duty-free purchases with its 15kg capacity.
Each bag conveniently folds inside a small pouch, so you can store it away until the next time you need it.
Fuchsia Butterfly Backpack
- Made from 100% recycled plastics – 4 plastic bottles to be precise.
- Lightweight & Spacious
- Durable & Waterproof
- 2x Adjustable Padded Shoulder Straps – comfortable for long journeys.
- 1x Large Main Compartment, 1x Front Pocket, 2x Netted Side Pockets.
- Secure - zip-fastening pockets
- Bag conveniently folds down into a small pouch
- Holding Capacity: 15kg approx.
- Eco-friendly - Reduces single-use plastic waste
Hand Washing Recommended. Machine Washable at 30°C. Do not Tumble Dry.
Folded Bag Measurements: (H) 20cm x (W) 27cm x (D) 2.5cm
Expanded Bag Measurements: (H) 43cm x (W) 27cm x (D) 16cm